- Church of San Lorenzo
According to the traditions it was built by Carlo Magno in the boundary of the Castle of Berzo, and it is built in the site of a fortress, of which we can find traces of its wall along the pathway and integrated to the buildings erected subsiquently. The Church presents a rich collection of frescoes attributed to different authors (among whom Girardo di Cemmo) that worked at them during the course of the 15th cent. The decoration of the Federici Chapel is attributed to Giovan Pietro da Cemmo dating back to 1504 and dedicated to Saints Fabiano, Sebastiano and Rocco. In the side wall of the presbytery there are the frescoes portraying the story of Saint Glisente, valient knight of Carlo Magno.
Church of San Lorenzo