The Cloister was built between 1449 and 1452. The Church was completed in 1503 and it was later canonized in 1507. In 1772 the Republic of Venice abolished the Community, expelled the monks and sold the property, the cloister and all the land sorrounding them. Also, the cloister area was sold to private owners that converted it into living spaces, stocking area, taverns and rural holds. In 1960, the monks gained back the ownership of the whole cloister-church complex and its nearby land. In 1963, when the church and the monastery renovation was completed, the Community settled back and the monks re-eastablished their activities.
Monte Orfano 9
25038 - Rovato